Custom Kings Body Shop
Welcome to Custom Kings body shop, where we specialize in denting, painting, and colour changes. Our team of expert technicians has years of experience in restoring cars to their original condition and giving them a fresh new look.
If your car has been damaged in an accident or has dents and scratches, we can help. Our denting and painting services will restore your car to its pre-accident condition, and our colour change services will give it a completely new look. We use only the best quality paints and materials to ensure that your car looks great and lasts for years to come.
We understand that your car is a valuable asset, and that’s why we take pride in our work. Our technicians are highly skilled and trained to ensure that your car is restored to its original condition. We take care of everything, from repairing dents and scratches to painting and colour changes.
Our colour change service is perfect if you’re looking to give your car a fresh new look. We offer a wide range of colours and finishes, from matte to metallic, and our expert technicians will work with you to find the perfect colour for your car. Whether you want to go for a classic look or something more modern, we’ve got you covered.
At our body shop, we believe in transparency and communication. We will keep you updated throughout the repair process, and if there are any additional repairs needed, we will let you know upfront. Our goal is to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the repairs to your car.
If you’re looking for a reliable and professional body shop, look no further. Contact us today and let us restore your car to its original beauty.
Repainting a car can be a complex process, but here is a general step-by-step guide to give you an idea of what’s involved:
1. Clean the car: The first step is to thoroughly clean the car to remove dirt, grime, and any other contaminants that may interfere with the paint job. This involves washing the car, using a clay bar to remove any embedded contaminants, and then drying the car.
2. Remove any damaged paint: If there is any damaged or peeling paint, it needs to be removed. This can be done using sandpaper, a paint stripper, or a sandblaster.
3. Sand the car: The next step is to sand the entire car to create a smooth surface for the new paint. This involves using a combination of coarse and fine sandpaper and sanding all the areas of the car, including the body, bumpers, and trim.
4. Apply a primer: After the car has been sanded, a primer is applied to the entire car. This helps the paint adhere to the surface and provides a smooth base for the new paint.
5. Apply the paint: Once the primer has dried, the new paint can be applied. This involves applying multiple layers of paint, with each layer allowed to dry before the next one is applied. The number of coats will depend on the colour and type of paint being used.
6. Apply a clear coat: Once the final coat of paint has dried, a clear coat is applied. This provides a protective layer and gives the paint a glossy finish.
7. Allow the paint to dry: The car needs to be left to dry for several hours, or even overnight, to ensure that the paint is completely dry and set.
8. Buff and polish: Once the paint is dry, the car can be buffed and polished to remove any imperfections and give the paint a smooth, even finish.
Overall, repainting a car is a complex process that requires skill, experience, and the right tools and materials. It’s a job best left to professionals who have the expertise to ensure that the job is done right.